East Renfrewshire Council and Associated OSCR Registered Charities Accounts for the period from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017Notice ID: MF0221387
East Renfrewshire Council and Associated OSCR Registered Charities Accounts for the period from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 9(1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 that:
* Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Renfrewshire Council along with the following OSCR registered charities: Hugh & Janet Martin Memorial Fund, Lieutenant Duff Memorial Institute, Newton Mearns Benevolent Association, John Pattison Memorial Fund, Netherlee School 1937 Endowment, Endowment for Talented Children and Young People and Janet Hamilton Memorial Fund, for the period from 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017 will be available for public inspection in the office of the Head of Accountancy (Chief Financial Officer), East Renfrewshire Council, Council Headquarters, Eastwood Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, from 3 July 2017 to 21 July 2017, both days inclusive.
(A copy of the accounts will also be available at the following website: www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk);
* Any person interested may inspect a copy of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto, and may take copies of any or all parts of the accounts; no charge will be made for inspection or copying.
* Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 24 July 2017 by:
* Sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, David McConnell, Assistant Director, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, South Suite, the Athenaeum Building, 8 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT;
* Sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the Controller of Audit, Audit Scotland, 110 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4LH and;
* Sending a copy of that objection and statement to the authority and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned, both at the Council Headquarters, Eastwood Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG.
The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Margaret McCrossan Head of Accountancy (Chief Financial Officer)