GLASGOW is set to host a climate themed 'fringe' festival during COP26 with a performance from Groove Armada. 

UMA Entertainment have announced that they will host a series of talks and live performances as part of COP26 fringe Beyond the Green, with all profits going to charity. 

Andy Cato, one half of the DJ duo, will play a late set to wrap up the culture and climate mash-up, exploring how music and arts can make a difference to the planet. 

The star behind 'I See You Baby' will be supported by Aurora, Sam Fischer, BEMZ, Sarra Wild and Darwin. 

The event will also feature talks from climate experts, charities, youth activists, non-governmental organisations, and those in the music and entertainment industry. 

READ MORE: Bryan Adams to play Glasgow Hydro in 2022

80% of profits will go to Earth Percent, a charity founded by legendary record producer Brian Eno which specialises in grants for the climate crisis. The remaining 20% will be donated to social impact charities in Glasgow, helping to support the local community. 

UMA's Global Marketing Director Tara Borna said: “We’re excited to host this event during the historic COP26 environmental summit. The reality is that climate change affects each and every one of us and incredible opportunities exist within the entertainment industry to help increase positive cultural impact. We thank all of our sponsors and partners for their continued support with this initiative.”   

The Special Culture and Climate Event takes place on Saturday, November 6 at St Luke's Church in Glasgow's East End. 

Talks run from 9am to 2pm and are free, while tickets for the live performances and Andy Cato's show can be purchased HERE